The Holidays may be over, but the fun doesn’t have to stop! With Utah being home to the best snow on earth, why not take advantage of the winter fun! Here is a list of adaptive activities that everyone can enjoy together!
Wasatch adaptive sports offers a pleather of inclusive activities perfect for every family. Here is a list of sports currently offered:
- Cross Country Skiing
- Cross country tours through the Snowbird Resort.
- Adaptive Cross Country Skiing
- Sit-down cross-country skiing devices and walkers are available.
- Sled Hockey
- Sit-down ice hockey.
- Nature tours on snowshoes, walkers available.
- Wasatch Adaptive Sports offers year-round bowling leagues for children and adults with special needs.
- Adaptive/therapeutic horseback riding on specially trained horses.
For more information visit http://www.wasatchadaptivesports.org. If you happen to enjoy the activities listed above, don’t forget to tag Alpine Home Medical in your photos online.